1 of 99
5852 W FRIENDSHIP DR, Herriman UT 84096
Mile-High Enchanting Rustic Elegance! Marvel the Serene and Forever Views from This Sprawling 10,842 Square Foot Magnificent Manor. Arrive Through the Private Wrought Iron Gate; Descend to be Greeted by the Huge Columned Brick Stately Entry, Enter and be Welcomed by the Voluminous Great Room with 16-Foot Barrel Ceilings and 12-Foot Floor to Ceiling Windows that Offer Breathtaking Panoramic Views of the Entire Salt Lake Valley. Bask in All the Stunning Beauty with Impressive, Yet Cozy, Wood Burning Fireplace, Classic Built-In Wood Shelving, and Intricate Custom Wood Work Throughout! Revel in Glamorous Entertaining Areas or Simply Enjoy Relaxed, Well Spent, Family Time in the Flawless Gourmet Kitchen; that Showcases A Coiffured Ceiling, Rich Knotty Alder Cabinetry, Expansive 8'x10' Granite Island, Breakfast Room (with its Own Intimate Fireplace) and Travertine Tile Flooring Showcasing Rich Inlaid Imported Wood. Kitchen Chores are Made Easy with Double Ovens, Commercial Grade Gas Stove, Warming Drawer, Two Dishwashers, Trash Compactor, Deep Double-Sided Sink, and Full-Size Wine Beverage Cooler. Share More Reserved Occasions in the Sophisticated Formal Dining Room Accentuated by Rich Natural Imported Wood Flooring. Prepare to be Captivated as You Retire to the Master Bedroom. Curl Up Next to the Master Fireplace and Enjoy A Good Book, Or Spend Mornings/Evenings Watching the Sunrise/Set on Your Master Suite Private Deck. The Master Bathroom Will Not Disappoint as it Offers 'His and Her' Vanities, A Stand-Alone European Tub, Walk-Through Shower and Roaming Walk-In Closet (162 SF). For Ultimate Convenience, the Nursery/Caretaker Quarters Can Be Found Adjacent to the Master Suite. Furthest East on the Main Floor You Will Find Two Bedrooms; Each Containing Generous Walk-In Closets and 'Jack & Jill' Bathroom. The Upstairs Offers a 1046 SF Flex Room Perfect for an Office/Den or Craft Room (which Contains a Noteworthy Closet Storage Room). The Basement is 25% Percent Finished and Includes Three Bedrooms; Each Integrated with a Private En Suite Bath. A Private Stairway Leading from Downstairs Quarters to the Garage is Ideal for Overnight Guests to Come and Go as they Please. The Remaining 75% (3675 SF) of Basement Is Unfinished and Serves as A Huge Blank Canvas Awaiting Your Personal Touch. Imagine, Create and Build to Your Own Exacting Needs and Desires, such as; a Theatre Room, Humidor, Man She Cave, Gym, Spa, Sauna, Second Kitchen, Bedrooms, etc. and More. Enjoy Outdoor Entertaining on the Covered Deck Boasting Spectacular Mountain and Valley Views. (July 4th and 24th Pioneer Days Are Particularly Special Dates to Enjoy Valley Wide Fireworks Extravaganzas) Or, Hold Large Events on the 90'x23' Backyard Concrete Patio. Plenty of Practical Space on This One Acre Parcel. Backyard Includes Peach, Apple, Cherry, Plum, and Apricot Fruit Trees, Plant Ready Garden, and Natural Landscape for the Neighboring Wildlife. Experience Nature's Peaceful Serenity and Enjoy Fun Times Alike. Attached is An Extra-Deep Oversize 4-Car Garage Complete with Alcove Workspace, Utility sink, 220V Outlet and Gas Heater. This Superb Home Also Features All-Encompassing 5 Climate Zones, Vantage Control Whole Home Smart System, 7 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, 4 Fireplaces, Ceiling Retractable TV Mechanism, Soaring Vaulted Ceilings, Panoramic Views and Abundant RV Parking. This Grand Residence/Sanctuary Exemplifies Luxury, Peace, and Tranquility with the Perfect Balance of Space, Elegance, and Comfort.