Interview questions for a real estate agent?
Below are some bullet points that would be great interview questions for a potential agent to list your home:
- Is your agent a full time Realtor?
- How many deals have they done in the last and were any of them in your area?
- Are they equipped with the latest information and market conditions?
- Do they understand your needs?
- What is their availability?
- How quickly will they return your calls and emails?
- How do they market your home?
- What tools are they using to make sure your home is visible to everybody?
- What is their game plan to get your home sold?
- What is their experience in the local market and in their career?
- Do they have an assistant or team that is available when the agent is not?
There are several additional questions that can be associated with the above bullet points above. Also make sure you feel very comfortable with them because you're going to have a lot of contact with them and in real estate... it's not always comfortable!
Blog Archive2017-07-14 10:45:41
Home Buying Myths Slayed!
First time home buyer, how do I apply for FHA?
The Impact Your Interest Rate Makes
5% Down With No PMI?
Do You Know the Cost of NOT Owning Your Home?
What is Mortgage Insurance?
Real Estate Mogul: Here’s Why You Should Buy
Slaying Home Buying Myths
Buying this Spring? Be Prepared for Bidding Wars
What Are the Experts Saying about Mortgage Rates?
4 Great Reasons to Buy This Spring!
7 Steps to Staying Mentally Sharp After 60
Do You Know How Much Closing Costs Will Cost You?
Do You Know the Real Cost of Renting vs. Buying?
First Comes Love… Then Comes Mortgage?
Preparing Your Home for a Loved One with Alzheimer
DIY Safety Tips for Seniors
Is This the Year to Move Up to Your Dream Home? If
Modifications to Make Aging-in-Place Safe
You Need a Professional on Your Team When Buying
Inadequate Inventory Driving Prices Up
The Fed Raised Rates: What Does that Mean For You
Building Your Family’s Wealth
Buying is Now 37.7% Cheaper Than Renting in the US
Why Are Mortgage Interest Rates Increasing?
Click here to see ALL articles.